Click on the video below.
Watch the video, and pay attention to it! (You can pause and rewind the video.)
Answer the listening comprehension questions below the video.
We are moving to our new site please visit us at: http://idiomaetrainer.blogspot.com
1. How long has Liz either “been with a guy or breaking up with a guy”? _______________________.
For the past 15 years
Since she was 15
2. Liz’s friend thinks Liz will miss her _______________________.
friends and family
3. Liz wants to _______________________.
increase her ability to work harder
recover her appetite for life
find the perfect spaghetti recipe
4. Liz thinks that Italy is a place where she will be able to _______________________.
get excited about life again
go on a diet
5. Liz’s friend thinks that Liz ________________________.
should go back to college
should go talk with a college kid
is behaving in an immature way
Answers to last week´s clip:
1. According to the black cat, how often does Bolt (the dog) leave the movie set?
2. Are the cats really evil?
No, they’re just pretending to be evil to have fun with Bolt
3. Who is the cats’ boss?
The “green eyed man”
4. The black cat thinks that Bolt’s message to the “green eyed man” _____________________.
is too long
5. What does the term “she’s a goner” mean?